Daily Musings
Thoughts and Ponderings
Poems and Other Things

Friday, February 6, 2015

I GIVE YOU MY POWER

(God Speaks:--)


"I sent new life to Earth thru comets and meteors in the past,
"Gave this planet new beginnings for species...they did not last.
"I then gave you immortal souls, free will, imagination,
"Vast solar systems and galaxies for your exploration,
"Empirical secrets and Spiritual Truths for you to learn.
"Your slow progress to a superior status is my concern:-
"Obey your Conscience--(my silent voice that tells you if you're wrong).
"Use restraint, be careful; Don't follow blindly the brainwashed throng.
"My Patience is Infinite, but you must work harder, faster;
"You must have fortitude; Use all the skills that you could muster.
"Perhaps you will be ridiculed for being a pacifist
"Or even endangered with a fatwa by some terrorist....
"Why call yourself a Christian if Christ you cannot emulate?
"Excise from your own heart every tumor of rancor, every particle of hate;
"Remember your Omega Point destination, your True Fate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment