Daily Musings
Thoughts and Ponderings
Poems and Other Things

Friday, April 8, 2016

WISHFUL THINKING

Was that a dream or just my wistful, wishful thinking?
I thought (perhaps imagined) I had become a King!
So on that balding Skep's top, there arose my Castle*;
High above the crowd's razzle-dazzle and the hassle
Forwarded to my laptop--junk mail I've to delete...
Up there arguing with TV host and the elite,
Laptop opened and activated, I do word tricks...
Try watching TV and constructing more acrostics!
Have you read, critiqued some of my word calisthenics?
I am inviting you to my Castle*--it is free!
No charge; You may or may not with my pieces agree.
King am I only when I'm working at my blogsite;
If you wish, share pieces you like with friends, it's all right.
Nothing tried, nothing gained; though this wordsmith proposes--
God alone, our Almighty Creator, DISPOSES.

(**my Castle--is my blogsite:-http://skepsplace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment