Daily Musings
Thoughts and Ponderings
Poems and Other Things

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OF LITTLE FAITH

On my friend's fishing boat one evening at San Francisco Bay,
Faith faltered as we fought the storm that from port drove us away.
Like Peter, I complained,"Oh,God! I never learned how to swim..."
Immediately thereafter, lightning flashed as I cried out to Him;
These were the words I heard even as I continued to pray:-
"There is no reason to fear so long as on My Path you stay."
Lost sheep are brought home by the Shepherd at the end of the day,
Even skeptics/atheists cannot from Him forever stray,
For He walks with and abides in us wherever we may be.
All He asks is that we open our minds so that we may see,
Instead of demons or the lashing storms in Life's ocean main,
The wondrous glory and magnificence of the Lord's Domain...
Have Faith, fear not the Grim Reaper, to die is to live again!





No comments:

Post a Comment