Daily Musings
Thoughts and Ponderings
Poems and Other Things

Friday, March 28, 2014

METAMORPHOSIS

My view from where I sit inside my car is unobstructed;
Embedded seemingly at the horizon's edge is the sky...
The truth, as our eyes see it, must truly be deconstructed.
An image from retina to the cortex is a lie..?
My eyes see both an airplane and a bird flying side by side.
Of course, I know right off that vision is a mere illusion...
Religion deals with truths which supposedly can't be denied.
Perhaps, that caused existentialists to grow in profusion;
Here on Planet Earth, we poor earthlings are often deluded.
Our inability to measure the intangible has caused much confusion,
Since conflict among several religious faiths occluded
Inspired glimpses of the Divine Realm--of God's Reality...
Start driving up on your soul's own road to Spirituality!

No comments:

Post a Comment