Daily Musings
Thoughts and Ponderings
Poems and Other Things

Saturday, March 1, 2014

OBITER DICTUM

Opinions expressed by obiter are not engraved in stone.
Believe me, however, if you could; I'm sure I'm not alone...
I've no power to force you; It is your right to disbelieve;
Traditional egregious practices nonetheless deceive.
Example:-The belief that self-flagellation sanctifies,
Regardless of the fact it's your corpus your soul occupies.
Disfiguring your physical body won't make you a saint.
If your lifestyle is unhealthy, you'll get sick; Learn some constraint!
Control your appetites, obsessions; Go for moderation!
Take time to raise your thoughts to God whatever the occasion.
Use the many blessings our Lord has given to serve Mankind...
(May my lines above help enlighten those who are weak and blind.)



No comments:

Post a Comment